Pure Luxe Bride is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for our fall / winter season. Our intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of wedding and event planning. This internship is unpaid and will last the full fall / winter wedding season. We have a busy season and our intern must be able to accomplish the following:
– Assist in distribution of key marketing materials
– Assist in creation of online promotion and marketing materials
– Provide support to social media outlets
– Conduct analysis of target markets
– Blog content + creation of at least two blogs per week via WordPress
– Assist in event day set up and break down as well as event production and coordination
– Assistance in coordination and production of styled photo shoots
– Attend rehearsals for all weddings
– Attend site walk throughs and tastings when applicable
– Assist in design and decor projects
– Attend weekly production meetings
Must have reliable transportation to our office and events. Must also work in office 1 full day per week (can accommodate class schedule by doing 1/2 days) as well as attendance to all weddings for the season.
Would prefer a hospitality management, business administration, marketing, sales or communication major.
Applications accepted through August 4, 2014. Internship would begin August 13th.
Please e-mail a letter of interest and resume to francesca@ pureluxebride.com