We are so thankful we were able to attend our third Engage Luxury Summit this year which took place in Banff, Canada and celebrate #10YEARSOFENGAGE! This amazing destination with picturesque views and crisp mountain air is a must-see and a check off the bucket list for us! Did we mention it stays light out until 10pm in Canada!? We were able to learn and become inspired by other incredible industry professionals and took a day for team building by hiking up Lake Louise! Every year we leave making so many connections from all over who we can now call dear friends.
Our biggest take away (which was really hard to narrow down) is 'we are who we do business with, don't forget that! Make it a priority to work with people who have the same view points as you, who love everyone like you do, and are passionate in the business they are doing. It takes guts and determination to believe in yourself!'
Out top 5 favorite things (in no particular order):
1. The Great White North Gala with design expertise by Angela Desveaux of WedLuxe Magazine was a winter white wonderland and exceeded all of our expectations! Dining among a forest of laser-cut centerpieces was so unique!
2. The views and scenery of Canada are spectacular and of course our castle where we stayed, Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel was a true luxury experience! Abby Larson of Style Me Pretty said it best "It was like partying in a painting" We couldn't agree more!
3. Amazing speakers including Jove Meyer, Jess Gordon, and Mindy Weiss
4. Surprise gondola ride up the mountain to see complete 180 views of the rocky mountains! This was totally worth waking up at 6AM :)
5. The cozy cabin attire full of gingham and buffalo plaid was such a fun dress code and completely fitting for the environment and glamping!
Carla Ten Eyck
Gigi de Manio
Cameron Kelly Studios
Love Life Image