Today we are sharing advice on how to be the best wedding guest!
1. Be on time: Plan ahead, and make your best effort to be on time for the ceremony! Rule of thumb: arrive at least 15 minutes early. If the weddings is being held on a weekday, give yourself a little extra time to get to the venue due to rush hour traffic.
2. Ask the planner: If any questions arise, find the wedding planner to address those questions. The bride and groom have spent countless hours planning for the perfect day, so let them enjoy their big day without being addressed with any imperfections.
3. Dress code: Read the invitation, check the wedding website, and look up the venue to find the appropriate dress code. Rule of thumb: it's always better to overdress! As the wedding day approaches, make sure to check the weather so you can prepare your outfit accordingly. Ladies, if the event is held at a plantation or outdoor venue, wedges are recommended!
4. RSVP: When you receive your invitation in the mail, promptly RSVP. The rest of the planning process depends on this, so the sooner the bride and groom know the better!
5. Enjoy: Get out on the dance floor and have fun! Mingle and have a blast at the reception, while still monitoring your cocktail intake, of course!