So now that you have every detail of your wedding planned out, all you can possibly think about is when you will be able to relax on your perfect honeymoon. The only issue is, how to choose between so many amazing destinations? Here are some steps that will help you narrow down and decide between laying on a beach in Cancun or Exploring the gardens of Paris.
1. Set a Budget: This is one of the most important steps in the process of choosing your dream destination. With all of the expenses you incur during your wedding, you want to set a realistic budget that will still allow you to have the best time, without being stressed.
2. Discuss your Honeymoon Dreams: All of us have that one place we imagine when we think of paradise. Sit down with your spouse and brainstorm ideas that you would both like to visit during your vacation. A way to brainstorm is to discuss what you want to experience on your honeymoon. More adventure or relaxation? Sun or snow? The options are endless!
3. Make a List: Once you have discussed what you want to experience during your honeymoon, and have brainstormed potential ideas, go off and do some research on places that you would each possibly enjoy. Once you have a list of possible destinations, come back together and narrow down to two or three options. Don't forget to be open minded! Doing something out of the ordinary for your honeymoon will allow for amazing memories and fantastic stories for years to come! There can be a lot to take in, so you can also consider hiring a travel agent to take some of the pressure off.
4. Make Mini-Itineraries: Make an itinerary for your visit, this can include excursions, restaurants, hotels, spas, or even touristy things to do in that area. Once you have a back bone of a game plan, see what is acceptable in your budget but also enjoyable for the both of you.
5. Book Your Honeymoon: Probably the most exciting step is to book your honeymoon! This is where the realization sets in that you will be going somewhere new on an adventure with the love of your life. How exciting!
We hope these steps help plan out your dream honeymoon! Wherever this adventure takes you, just know that you will have the time of your life!