We are sharing our top 5 tips on how to make your first kiss look great on camera!
1. Ask your officiant in advance to move to the side so they don't photo-bomb your first kiss!
2. Hold the kiss for longer than you normally would so your photographer can get an amazing shot! Kiss, and then kiss again, so you have multiple shots to choose from.
3. Practice makes perfect! This might seem obvious, but practice who goes to what side and if you plan to do a dip.
4. Have an 'unplugged ceremony'. Ask your guests to turn off their phones during the ceremony so they are not obtrusive to the photo that your professional photographer is capturing for you. Trust us, it will be much better than any iphone photo!
5. Enjoy the kiss! Let it be natural and with a smile!