Details are so important to make your wedding unique and tell a full story of the day! Here are 5 of our favorite details that you don't want to forget!
1. Ring Dish: While we love a Mrs. Box, don't be afraid to step outside the box to show off your pretty rings!
2. Perfume: Triggers the scent from your wedding and tells the whole story of getting ready! You can even have a custom scent made just for the wedding day so you can always remember the feelings associated with that moment.
3. Cake: Don't forget to give attention to this pretty detail since it can be the focal point of your reception! For example, this bride used the exact lace from her custom linens for the bottom tier of her cake to tie everything together.
4. Seating Chart: If you are doing full seating for your guests, (forget about tented place cards) and find a fun way to present your seating.!
5. Invitation Suite: You spend so much time picking out each and every detail of your invitation, so make sure to keep a clean copy for your photographer to shoot. Ribbon, veil, flowers, rings, etc help to style the suite for a well rounded picture.