Some of your favorite memories from the wedding day will be the morning getting ready with your besties and those precious moments leading up to the ceremony. We are sharing our top 5 tips to make sure you are photo ready!
1. Plan Your Outfit - Gift your bridal party with matching robes or something special to get ready in, coordinating with your bridal party always makes the cutest pictures!
2. Make a playlist- create a playlist that you will enjoy listening to and maybe even break out into a dance party!
3. Bubbles and snacks- Be sure to pre-arrange for a nice bottle of bubbly and small bites for getting ready, you don't want a 'hangry' bridal party. It is a long day and nerves are high, so be sure to eat and stay hydrated!
4. Don't Plan Any Morning Activities- Just relax that morning and enjoy spending time with your girls during hair and makeup. You will appreciate the calm moments before mingling and greeting all your guests. Just take it all in without having anything else planned, you will appreciate not having any other commitments that day.
5. Choose the perfect location- Pick a spacious location with lots of natural light for beautiful photos! Keep your items organized and tidy so the room is clean. A clean room will give a better backdrop for your getting ready shots and give more room to move around.