You've probably written and re-written; checked and re-checked; solidified and revised your packing list. Brides, you're not alone in stressing about things to pack for the big day. Especially, if you're a bride coming from the opposite coast, the idea of forgetting something is a nightmare. Today we are giving tips for all the packing essentials.
While you're 100% focused on what to bring to the wedding, don't forget the little things that you want to bring back from the wedding as well. There are little keepsakes during the planning and wedding process you may want to keep as a memory down the long, happy road ahead. Pure Luxe Bride has provided some fun, creative keepsakes that you might like!
- Signed Picture Frame. This is so fun and can be an awesome memory piece for your cozy home. Simply purchase a large picture frame with a wide white border around the cropped picture placeholder. On the wedding day, have a space for guests to sign their name.
- Bride's bouquet. Save a single stem or have the whole bouquet professionally preserved or pressed after the wedding
- Guest Book. Think of something you will want to actually display or have in your home and be able to re-purpose.
- Hand drawing of your wedding dress. See if your dress designer will draw a sketch of your dress, or reach out to a local artist!
- Champagne Flutes. This is a sweet detail that you can bring back home and use on your anniversary!
- Shoes. Bride and grooms, pick a pair of shoes you love that you can re-wear and not leave in the box after the wedding.
- Pillows and/or cocktail napkins. get an overage on napkins to have when you host events at your new house or place your custom pillows on your living room couch
We hope this helps you start brainstorming ideas that you will want to save and re-use long after the wedding day!