Today's post is all about your bridesmaids. After many years of friendship and the promise to stand right next to you on your big day, why not surprise them with a little something else to say thank you? Below are ten of our favorite bridesmaids gifts!
1. Stone Bangles - Bourbon & Bowties: These gorgeous handmade bracelets are guaranteed to receive endless compliments! They are sold at many boutiques in Charleston, and are also available for online purchase. With tons of color options, you're bound to find bracelets that will perfectly compliment your bridesmaid's dresses.
2. Local Sweets: Charleston Pralines or Benne Wafers - River Street Sweets: Locally made sweet treats for you and your bridesmaids to enjoy while getting ready for your wedding or late night!
3. Personalized Coffee Mugs: Etsy has the most adorable custom coffee mugs that can be used for long after the wedding day festivities. Not to mention, throw in some delicious Charleston Coffee Roasters and it will give everyone that extra boost of energy for the big day!
4. Rewined Candles - Rewined Candles: These candles seriously smell amazing!! Handcrafted in Charleston from discarded wine bottles, these candles each have their own scent that mimic the tasting notes of wine and will remind them of your wedding day. With scents like Mimosa, Pinot Grigio, Rose, Merlot, and more, there's a scent for each of your wine-loving bridesmaids!
5. Monogrammed Luggage Tags - Mark and Graham: Add a little swag to your bridesmaid's wedding weekend luggage with these monogrammed luggage tags. These leather tags also come in a variety of colors, so there's one for each of your girls!
6. Mini Champagne Bottles - Grand Wine Cellar: A miniature bottle of bubbly while you and your bridesmaids are getting ready is the perfect gift! Attach a fun paper straw and a custom tag for added glam. Mimosas in the morning are a must!
7. S'well Water Bottles - S'well: These S'well water bottles are all the rage right now! Made from stainless steel, these insulated, reusable water bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours or longer and hot for 12. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, making them a unique, usable gift.
8. Essie Nailpolish - Essie: A bottle of Essie nail polish accompanied by a mani/pedi gift card is the ultimate pampering gift for your girls. Treat them to some relaxation and fresh nails before the big day!
9. Statement Earrings - Kendra Scott: We've loved seeing these statement earrings on our Pure Luxe brides and their bridesmaids this year! These beautiful hand-crafted earrings come in a variety of colors and stones, all with that recognizable Kendra Scott shape. They make a gorgeous accent to your girl's dresses! Bauble Bar is another great online jewelry store with a variety of jewels for any bridesmaids look.
10. Lily and Laura Bracelets - Lily and Laura: These bracelets are the best layering accessory and won't break the bank. Each and every bracelet is handcrafted by local female artists in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal so you are giving back at the same time. Every bracelet is different with its own design and colorful glass beads. They come in a variety of colors and are great for a little extra sparkle!