At Pure Luxe Bride, we believe in thinking outside of the box. With so many trends circulating Pinterest, why not create your own statement with your own unique design concept? To help with that innovation process, we suggest adding a pop of pattern to your wedding day decor. Whether it is subtle or grand, adding a pop of pattern can make a real statement to your wedding guests. If you're having trouble finding ways to incorporate patterns into your design concept, no worries we have plenty of ideas to share with you.
- Turn heads with a twist to the original wedding cake design by adding a fun pattern to one of the layers of the cake. By having a fun pattern of choice on one of the wedding cake layers, your cake will look fabulous and be the topic of conversation among wedding guests. This is also a great way to incorporate a theme or make your cake less traditional.
- A patterned table runner is a fun idea for couples looking to incorporate color and flair to their table design. Popular trends include burlap or chevron printed table runners. At Pure Luxe Bride, we say think outside of these trends and use your own pattern of choice on your table runner. Not only will you make a statement, but it is a great way to draw attention to your theme and incorporate subtle colors.
- If you have a simple table arrangement with neutral colors, we suggest incorporating patterns in either your napkins or chair ribbons. What a fun way to brighten your table arrangement and make the display pop? Solids can be used as well to make neutral table arrangements stand out.
- Looking to make a big statement with patterns? Dress your bridesmaids in a subtle pattern. If your scared to follow this less traditional approach, there are other options available as well. Have your bridesmaids wear a patterned sash around the wastes of their solid colored dresses. Another approach would be to have subtle color ranges of your bridesmaids dresses. Either choice will look amazing standing besides the bride! If you rather incorporate a pattern within the grooms attire, dress the groomsmen in printed ties or bow ties. After all, nothing says a southern wedding without a seersucker bow tie!
- Patterns incorporated on wedding invitations look great and add something special to the traditional wedding invitation. Incorporate a pattern or color scheme on your invitation as a way of establishing the theme for your wedding day. Why stay in the traditional realm when you can let your personality shine through colors and patterns?!